Join the GavinHeath Team!
GavinHeath is currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to join their staffing team in Denver, Colorado.
The Technical Recruiter is mainly responsible for sourcing and recruiting technical professionals for consulting and direct hire opportunities within client organizations. Additional duties include the following:
- Review and analyzes active client requirements to source and identify candidates for open positions
- Utilizes multiple internet resources, including the Technical Recruiters own creative networking techniques to source candidates
- Tracks and manages all candidate and client interaction in CRM/ATS tool
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews to evaluate candidates "fit” and technical competence
- Present career opportunities to qualified applicants
- Negotiate candidate's contracts and terms of employment
- Build and maintain strong relationships with contract employees and assigned clients
- Participate in daily huddles where you will collaborate with management, peers and Account Managers to ensure all active requirements are covered and potential closes are managed successfully.
- Minimum of 2 years professional staffing recruiting experience, preferably at least 1 year in a technical environment
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Proactive, Self-Starter, and independent thinker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Technical knowledge and/or background is preferred and the ability to connect and relate to candidates coming from a strong technical background
- An aptitude toward sales or an interest in learning sales.
- The ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
This opportunity includes a competitive base salary along with a highly lucrative commission/bonus plan, and a highly comprehensive benefits package.
GavinHeath is always looking for qualified and motivated account managers and recruiters to join our rapidly growing team! We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, and an excellent work environment and culture.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with our firm, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 303-228-1690.
- Competitive base salary
- Straightforward commission and bonus structure
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Fully reimbursable expense account
- Weekly direct deposit inclusive of base pay and commission
Health & Future
- No wait period for benefits
- Multiple Healthcare options through United Healthcare in which GavinHeath provides a $200 monthly contribution
- Dental coverage with GavinHeath covering 50% of the premium
- Vision benefits with GavinHeath covering 100% of the premium
- Retirement options including 401(K) and PCRA through Charles Schwab
- Unlimited PTO
- Thorough training programs
- Positive, fun, encouraging, and energetic work environment