Working with GavinHeath
We value our candidates, contractors, and placements, and understand how important strong communication and customer service is in this industry. When you work with our firm, you will be eligible for the same benefits as our internal employees, in addition to full access to a team of representatives readily available to support you with anything you may need. Below is a brief overview of our commitment to you:
- In-depth conversations covering job descriptions, requirements, and client background
- Interview prep and follow-up
- Guidance and honesty throughout each phase of the process
- Competitive compensation
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Intuitive onboarding
- Full access to our user-friendly Consultant Portal where you can manage all your human resources and pay needs
- A designated recruiter and account manager to assist you with any questions or requests
We appreciate your interest in partnering with GavinHeath, and look forward to assisting you in identifying your next role!
If you are interested in any of our open positions in IT, Engineering or Finance, please email your resumé to email@example.com or call 303-228-1690 and one of our local recruiters would be happy to speak with you!
To peruse our open contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement opportunities, please click on the below button to be guided to that list. From there, you can seamlessly apply online to any of our positions.